The Firespitter is a short-range incendiary cannon capable of high blast damage.
How to obtain
Firespitters can be obtained from Heavy-type human enemies. Take down the Heavy wielding it and it will be ready for use.
Fired from the hip and dealing varying levels of damage, this weapon comes with a 30-round magazine and fires primitive but powerful rockets that attach to a target and explode to great effect. Aloy can bring down a large number of machines before the magazine is spent and the weapon must be dropped, as it cannot be reloaded.
- High blast damage.
- Removes components with ease.
- Large magazine (compared to the other explosive pickup weapon: the Disc Launcher).
- Knocks over or staggers anything it hits.
- Dangerous to the user in close quarters.
- Ammunition can be rapidly depleted.
- Inaccurate past medium range, as the rockets arc in flight.
- Like all pickup weapons, it slows Aloy down while carrying it.
- The Firespitter works like a handheld Hwacha.
|Ranged Weapons||Hunter Bow - War Bow - Sharpshot Bow - Sling - Carja Sling - Shadow Sling - Blast Sling - Ropecaster - Rattler - Tearblaster|
|Melee Weapons||Spear - Sylens' Lance|
|Stealth Weapons||Tripcaster - Traps - Blast Sling|
|Heavy Weapons||Disc launcher - Ravager Cannon - Firespitter - Firestriker - Deathbringer Gun - Oseram Cannon|