The Hunters Lodge is a Carja organization dedicated to the art of Machine hunting. It was founded by Nahasis, the 10th Sun-King. They maintain multiple Hunting Grounds throughout and around the Sundom, where hunters can undertake timed trials to test their skills and earn prizes. The Lodge is headquartered in a grand House located in Meridian, where hunters can submit proof of their hunts and mingle with other hunters. Membership in the Lodge is highly exclusive, as the Lodge's rules allow only 14 members at a time. Non-members, however, are still permitted to enter the Lodge's House and make use of the Hunting Grounds.
In order to enter the Lodge's House, a hunter must possess three Half Sun trophies, awarded at Hunting Grounds. Admittance is not the same as membership, however. There are two classes of membership within the Lodge, each with specific requirements.
- Thrush: A hunter who has been sponsored by a Hawk. Each Hawk can sponsor only one Thrush.
- Hawk: A Thrush who has succeeded their sponsor after the previous Hawk's death. There can only be 7 Hawks.
The Hawk who has hunted the greatest prey becomes the Sun-Hawk, who presides over the Lodge.
Additionally, the Lodge employs non-members in several positions:
- Grounds Keepers are responsible for judging participants at the Hunting Grounds.
Members, Hunters, and Employees
- Ahsis (Sunhawk, deceased)
- Aidaba (shop keeper)
- Aloy (Thrush)
- Brativin Khane Padish (Hawk, deceased)
- Darusiv (Hawk, deceased)
- Farukawas (Sunhawk, deceased)
- Ghalidid (Hawk, deceased)
- Gravid Khane Morza (Hawk, deceased)
- Inquiring Jandiniman (Historian-in-Residence)
- Khulasiv Khane Sovaliy (Hawk, deceased)
- Khuvam (Hawk, deceased)
- Ligan (Hawk, retired)
- Sirav Khane Pir (Hawk, deceased)
- Talanah Khane Padish (Sunhawk)
- Talavad Khane Padish (Sunhawk, deceased)
- Tarkas (Hawk, deceased)
- Yusalin Khane Jageer (Hawk, deceased)