- "The Oseram believe in many things. The forge's hiss, the charcoal's crack, the creak of the fermenting barrel."
- ―Mournful Namman
During the Red Raids, the Oseram were one of many tribes that fell victim to the Carja's brutal raids and sacrifices; however, they were able to put up a fight due to their armaments. The war with the Carja came to an end when the Oseram forged an alliance with Avad, the son of the Mad Sun-King Jiran, and mounted an attack on Meridian that resulted in the defeat of Jiran.
Culture and Society
The Oseram are a patriarchal society governed by a council of ealdormen. Women are not permitted to own property, rather according to Gera, are treated like property.
Their armor and arms often look superior to many of the other tribes, but their forward nature can often come across as rudeness.
Relations with Other Tribes
The Carja is the only tribe whose relationship with the Oseram is explored (or at least, notable).
- Elite Mercenary
- Mercenary Forgesmith
- Mercenary Gunner
- Mercenary Heav
- Mercenary Warrior
- Odund's Marvel Outlander
- Oseram Elder
- Oseram Freebooter
- Oseram Guard
- Oseram Outlander
- Oseram Worker
- Vanguard Regular
Known Settlements, Outposts, and Gates
- The Oseram make use of bynames, which are last names derived from occupation, gender, marital status, or familial relation. Examples include Petra Forgewoman and Olin Delverson.
- The Oseram are likely based on Scandinavian culture.
- Women wishing to become warriors must shave their head.
- Scrappersap, considered to be the finest Oseram brew, is derived from corn.