- "I've been working on this scrap-spitting beast. It's a dispute settler."
- ―Petra Forgewoman, upon giving the cannon to Aloy
The Oseram Cannon is an incendiary cannon capable of massive blast damage.
- "Hold this thing steady while I give it a voice. Then we'll let it talk terms for us."
- ―Petra, finishing the cannon.
Aloy, when first using the Cannon, commonly complained about the weight and recoil, and said that the weapon made her teeth chatter. She was rather perturbed to find out that the weapon could have malfunctioned.
- "Ugh! Heavy! All I can do to hold it up!"
- ―Aloy, straining to lift the Cannon for the first time
The ammunition is stored externally in a basket, loaded with hundreds of glowing bombs.
- Extremely high blast damage (the highest damage of any known weapon).
- The few enemies it does not kill instantly are knocked flat and completely staggered.
- Long range.
- Scatters bombs to saturate and destroy everything in the target's area.
- Unlimited ammunition (draws ammo from a seemingly endless basket).
- Can only be used in two locations: Free Heap, during the Heap of Trouble Side Quest, and the South Meridian ridge, during the main quest The Looming Shadow .
- Very dangerous to the user at close range due to the high power and large blast radius of the bombs.
- Takes time to charge up multiple projectiles.
- Like all pickup weapons, it slows Aloy down while carrying it. This is less applicable to the Oseram Cannon, as Aloy must stay next to the ammunition basket.
|Ranged Weapons||Hunter Bow - War Bow - Sharpshot Bow - Sling - Blast Sling - Ropecaster - Rattler - Tearblaster - Icerail FW - Forgefire FW - Stormslinger FW|
|Melee Weapons||Spear - Sylens' Lance|
|Stealth Weapons||Traps - Tripcaster|
|Heavy Weapons||Deathbringer Gun - Disc Launcher - Firespitter - Firestriker - Mine Launcher FW - Oseram Cannon - Ravager Cannon|