Sun-Priests serve as the religious leaders of the Carja. Their duty is to serve the Sun-King and interpret his divine will.
Sun-Priests traditionally wear robes dyed with cinnabar, accompanied with gold and blue accents.
- Reverent Irid
- Abiding Jahamin
- Mournful Namman
- Namman's brother (deceased)
- Irrefutable Pashaman (deceased)
- Exacting Varan (deceased)
- High Priest Bahavas (deceased)
- As part of their title, Sun-Priests are given a descriptive word in front of their names.
- Sun-Priests appear to be based off of Bishops in the Catholic religion.
- The song that the Sun-Priests sing at the temple is actually the names of all the Sun-Kings.