The Jewel is a large, lush jungle located south of Meridian and west of the Spurflints. It is comprised of two plateaus, one of which contains Brightmarket. It is surrounded by a cliff wall in the south, likely separating the Sundom from Tenakth territory.
During the reign of Sun-King Amavad, a portion of the Jewel was converted into the Royal Maizelands, providing a consistent food supply for the tribe. Some of the Jewel was also converted into lavish Estates for Carja nobles.
During the Derangement, the region experienced a dramatic increase in dangerous machines, particularly Stalkers. As the Derangment progressed, the Carja military focused their efforts on protecting settlements, leaving those living within the jungle to fend for themselves. Most of the nobles living in the Jewel abandoned their homes, opting to live in the safety of settlements.
- #23 It's PizzaVeet! (in Dusk Mesa)
- #25 VeetEats! (in Dusk Mesa)
- #26 VertiVIP Program
- #27 Hey Subscriber!
- #28 Greece is Calling
- #29 AVOID THE TOUR!
- #36 Naysay Doom
- #39 Holoskins Daily 6/6/61
- #56 What scares me... (in Blackwing Snag)
- The Jewel is the only known area where Stalker sites are found. A total of eight sites are found here.
- The Jewel contains points that correspond to real world locations in the states of Utah and Arizona: