- "I can give you up to three weapons; one for fifteen Half Suns, one for fifteen Full Suns, and one you'll love for all Blazing Suns."
After Aloy earns enough marks to ender the Hunters Lodge in Meridian, she is able to speak with the Lodge's special merchant, Aidaba, who explains that the Lodge rewards its members with powerful weapons for completing trials at Hunting Grounds. As a fledgling, Aloy is eligible to participate.
Obtain at least a Half Sun mark at every trial across all of the Hunting Grounds and return to Aidaba to collect your prize. A new weapon is available for collecting all marks in each tier: Half Sun, Full Sun, and Blazing Sun.
The Lodge weapons are slightly improved versions of their Shadow counterparts. Weapons available at each tier are:
- All 15 Half Suns: Lodge Blast Sling
- All 15 Full Suns: Lodge Ropecaster
- All 15 Blazing Suns: Lodge War Bow
In New Game+, the players will be rewarded with Adept versions of each Lodge weapons instead.
- Gather all Hunting Ground Rewards
- Collecting a higher level mark automatically unlocks all of the marks below it, i.e. earning a Blazing Sun in one trial will also earn Aloy a Half Sun and Full Sun in the same trial.
- The weapons rewarded in this quest are not sold in any merchant (unless bought back), making it impossible to acquire more than one in the same playthrough.
- The Lodge weapons are attribute-wise the best variants of their respective type in the base game. Ironically, the highest-achieving weapon, the Lodge War Bow, becomes obsolete in base attribute with Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds.
- To even win a reward from this quest, players will inevitably have to:
- Own a Tripcaster variant capable of using Blast Wire for the Nora Hunting Grounds.
- Own a varied arsenal that allows the use of Fire, Freeze and Shock ammo to complete the Valleymeet Hunting Grounds challenges.
- Be in possession of a Ropecaster for the Greatrun Hunting Grounds trial.
- Complete Cauldron RHO for the Ravager Control trial.