- "I can give you up to three weapons, one for fifteen Half Suns, one for fifteen Full Suns, and one you'll love for all Blazing Suns."
After Aloy earns enough marks to ender the Hunters Lodge in Meridian, she is able to speak with the Lodge's special merchant, Aidaba, who explains that the Lodge rewards its members with powerful weapons for completing trials at Hunting Grounds. As a fledgling, Aloy is eligible to participate.
Obtain at least a Half Sun mark at every trial across all of the Hunting Grounds and return to Aidaba to collect your prize. A new weapon is available for collecting all marks in each tier: Half Sun, Full Sun, and Blazing Sun.
The Lodge weapons are slightly improved versions of their Shadow counterparts. Weapons available at each tier are:
- All 15 Half Suns: Lodge Blast Sling
- All 15 Full Suns: Lodge Ropecaster
- All 15 Blazing Suns: Lodge War Bow
- Gather all Hunting Ground Rewards
- Collecting a higher level mark automatically unlocks all of the marks below it, ie earning a Blazing Sun in one trial will also earn Aloy a Half Sun and Full Sun in the same trial.